Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Biden's daughter: "Was I molested? I think so."

Kevin Downey Jr. reports,
A diary allegedly owned by President Biden’s daughter, Ashley, which features startling and lurid details about her personal life, was made public by National File before the 2020 election. It has resurfaced in the news because of high-profile FBI raids reportedly tied to the diary.
Ashley Biden herself reported the diary was stolen, though a whistleblower who obtained it claims she left it in a room at a drug rehab center where she stayed. The diary discusses the author’s sexual addiction, drug abuse, and other traumatic life events.
“Was I molested. I think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,” the author wrote at one point. She also mentions taking “probably not appropriate” showers with her father when she was a child.
Read more here: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2021/11/06/diary-allegedly-belonging-to-ashley-biden-reveals-disturbing-personal-details-n1530338

No comments: