Saturday, November 20, 2021

F.B.I. uses battering ram to break down the door of suburban mom who spoke out against school masks, teaching critical race theory, and election irregularities!ing critical race theory and

Leo Holmann writes,
The U.S. Department of Justice and Attorney General Merrick Garland issued an Oct. 4 memorandum directing federal, state and local law enforcement to look for parents to prosecute nationwide who may have made "threats" and made "harassing" phone calls to school board members nationwide, equating such parents to domestic terrorists.
Now a mother, Sheronna Bishop of Grand Junction, Colorado, has felt the brute force of the FBI's heavily armed SWAT unit used against her family. She was at home with her three children Tuesday morning when she heard someone pounding on the front door. She said the officers "manhandled" her 18-year-old daughter, pulling her up the stairs by her hoodie, while another officer put her in handcuffs. They proceeded to search the entire house.
"This is still the United States of America, where we are able to state what we think and we believe," she told Howse. "There was some pounding on my door. I didn't really know what to think, I thought at first it might be some neighbor kids. They were pounding profusely, and then it hit me it was the FBI. I took my kids to their bedrooms. They used a battering ram to bash down my door, they cuffed me. And then proceeded to search and go through my whole home."
"I don't know anything about this. They couldn't explain any of this," she said. "I will tell you why: they were at my home to intimidate me, to shut me up, because I was using my First Amendment rights to advocate for [Mesa County Clerk] Tina Peters on the issue of Dominion [voting machines] and the damage done in our election. And they'll never be held accountable. Instead they will criminalize this woman who has stood up."
Bishop has been part of a group of parents that have been successful in fighting the teaching of critical race theory and school mask mandates.
Now, an activist mom has been targeted, raising the question: Has the FBI become the political shock troops for the White House, seeking to harass and intimidate anyone who speaks out against its policies?
Read more here: https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/americas-first-mom-raided-fbi-october-4th-doj-memorandum-she-fought-against-voter

No comments: