Friday, August 07, 2020

8-7-20 Tweets to make us think

Liz Wheeler tweeted,
Imagine going after the NRA but refusing to touch the Clinton Foundation.


Ann Vandersteel tweeted,
Here’s the deal.

I want a tax refund for every day that school is closed.

No reason I should be paying full-price taxes for public schools if they’re not operating.


Kat Timpf tweeted,
Aren’t you guys bored? Like, I’m still working & I’m “fine” in terms of what’s on paper & people have it much worse & I know that. But I can’t be the only one who truly just is not happy living under similar rules as Jeffrey Epstein did during his first “prison sentence”


Boris Epyshteyn tweeted,
HUGE NEWS Police cars revolving light

@realDonaldTrump
announces Executive Order to ensure that health insurance companies cover pre - existing conditions.

MAJOR!


Peter Navarro tweeted,
"During the course of the next four years, we will bring our pharmaceutical and medical supply chains home,"
@potus
said. "And we'll end reliance on China just like we did with the washers and dryers ... we'll be making our product here." Huzzah!

No comments: