Thursday, August 27, 2020

Some tweets and quotes from last night

Ace of Spades wrote in his blog,
If you're providing a service of dubious value, never, ever give people a chance to see how well they do without your services.

(That's why I don't take many vacations!


Scott Adams tweeted,
One of Joe Biden's satanic supporters posts photos of my deceased stepson in comments to my tweets. That's who we are dealing with.


Dr. Zev Zelenko tweeted,
Day reckoning is coming for everyone who colluded anti-HCQ propaganda. If you're among the policymakers or physicians participating in this charade, you may want to dissociate yourself while you can credibly plead ignorance for tens of thousands of preventable deaths.


Michael McHale, the president of the National Association of Police Organizations.said in part in his speech to the RNC last night,
"The differences between Trump/Pence and Biden/Harris are crystal clear," McHale claimed. "Your choices are the most pro-law enforcement president we've ever had or the most radical anti-police ticket in history."


Tera Myers, a mother from Ohio said in her speech last night,
“Before Samuel was even born I was told his life wouldn’t be worth living,” Myers said. “When early tests revealed he had Down Syndrome, our doctor encouraged me to terminate the pregnancy. He said ‘If you do not, you will be burdening your life, family and your community.’”

Myers said no.

“I knew my baby was a human being created by God and that made him worthy of life. I am thankful that President Trump values the life of the unborn,” she said.

No comments: