Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Some early tweets today

Tammy Bruce tweeted,
Dems & media (but I repeat myself) have worked very hard for 3 1/2 years to construct a damaging caricature of Trump. With the remarks tonight the sound you’re hearing is that fake news being ripped to shreds as people speak to the Trump they know & the impact he’s had. Bravo!


Donald J. Trump tweeted,
Very appreciative that
@CNN
covered the vast majority of the Republican Convention last night. That was really good for CNN, while at the same time being good for our Country. Thank you!


Patriot J tweeted,
Wow! I made my twitter and already have people following me! My story is simple. I was a BLM activist and it showed me everything I hated about myself. The whole movement is irrational and is racist. I can’t believe an entire party supports them. I can’t be a Democrat any longer.


Tammy Bruce tweeted,
It’s becoming rather obvious the Dems had a bad night last night and anticipate having a very bad week. The message at the RNC convention was one of inclusion, optimism, patriotism, & the potential of the American dream. It’s a shame anyone would find that sentiment offensive


Christina Sommers tweeted,
My God. Last night DC protesters intimidated people in a restaurant. Ordered them to raise their fists in protest. Anyone who disobeyed was viciously denounced for supporting “white supremacy.” Distressing video of bullying posing as activism.👇🏻

No comments: