Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Passions beginning to show

One of my colleagues at work was mocking Romney today. I always suspected she was a Democrat, because she is constantly portraying herself as a victim of the big, bad corporation we both work for. First, she mockingly said, "I'm trying to figure out which of our customers is in the 47 percent." Then, she added, "Romney said that people earning between 200 and 300 thousand dollars a year are "middle income."

I responded with some anger and said, "Ann (not her real name), you are better than that! Don't repeat lies like that unless you can actually find the video capturing candidate Romney saying it. If you find such a video, I will watch it and apologize to you, but you will not find such a video, because there isn't one. He did not say that, and does not believe that. He knows who is middle income."

She replied, "I have seen it at several sources." She reads the Denver Post each day at lunch. I told her I read it, too, in its digital format, and that I find it pitifully slanted to the left. And, of course, there is MSNBC and CNN etc., etc.

I came right back at her and asked her to produce it being said by Romney, not the liars in the Obama media. 

For the rest of the day I was very focused.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

The Obama supporters do not support Obama they attack Romney. Never could stand that kind of game plan.