Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hi everybody!

I want to bring readers up-to-date on what has been going on with me, since you probably have noticed a drop-off in blog posts here. First, my computer crashed. Then, just a few hours ago, I had a cataract removed in my left eye. I am typing this from the local library while waiting for my stepson to get off work and take me home. I hope things are going well for you, and I expect to return to blogging very soon. I am excited about being able to see better! Surgery on the other eye is scheduled for July 10.

3 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

Hope you have a quick recovery! (both you and the computer!)

Are you being affected by the wildfires?

Nancy Reyes said...

I hope you are doing ok now. I'll remember you in my prayers

Bob's Blog said...

Mrs. Who and Boinky,
Thank you both for your kind wishes. The wildfires have been devastating for many people. Best wishes right back at you both!