Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lies, and more lies!

In my nightly call to my kids, who live on a ranch near Santa Fe, New Mexico, third grader Sara had this to say tonight about all the politicking going on. "Dad, I am the only one who is for Mitt Romney in my whole class. My friends tell me that if Romney is elected, he will come and take away our toys! I told them that did not make sense. There are a lot of things more important than our toys. That would be the last thing he would be paying attention to. I raised my voice at them, too. They could not believe I was not for Obama (Sara is African American). They also said that if Romney is elected, only men will have jobs, and women will have to stay home."

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Sounds like Sara thinks for herself...the others not so much.