Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Is The MSM Feeling Guilty For Covering for Him?

The Oprah is hitting the campaign trail with Barack Hussein Obama this week! Not to be outdone, the Clintons will have Barbara Streisand at their side! I think I know who is going to win this match-up. The Clintons are getting desperate, and this move is not going to help much.

The press is enamoured of Obama this time. The MSM may even feel a bit of guilt for all those years they covered for the sociopathic Mr. Clinton. They are even pointing out that he seems a bit self-centered and contradictory. In an effort to placate the Moveon.Og leftist base of the Democrat party, which he must do in order for her to get the nomination, the master liar is now saying that he has always been opposed to the war in Iraq. Unfortunately for him, though, because he is an ex-President, when he speaks, people record or write down what he says. When the Iraq war began, he and Hillary were making statements in favor of the war.

Mr. Clinton is a rapist, and a serial molestor of women. The feminists don't seem to care about that, but the rest of us ought to. And, who hires the private detectives to find dirt on the women he molests? Hillary! For the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone would want this couple to return to the White House. Can you help me on this?

9 comments:

robinstarfish said...

Bob, I’m as amazed as you at the baldfaced prevarications the Clintons get away with. All I can figure is that a good portion of our population is afflicted with such a spiritual blindness that darkness looks like light.

I think that just maybe the MSM is beginning to understand the horror that is Hillary so they are willfully playing up Obama, which in turn makes the Clintons more desperate, and so on. This insanity has only begun; hopefully it will spin so wildly out of control that even the blind will see. Streisand vs. Oprah – we’re all gonna enjoy that catfight!

My prediction – we’ll witness a black swan before this is all over.

robinstarfish said...

Hey Bob, I forgot to thank you for the haiku link to All Atwitter!

Bob's Blog said...

robin,
As always, I like your reasoning. Thanks for the black swan reference. I had never heard of that.

Webutante said...

I spent the day today with a good friend from D.C. She tells me that a friend and neighbor of hers has just written an amazing book on Hillary and Bill that's beyond scandalous. Just ordered and will read and pass it on soon.

I'm not sure I have the stomach for more.

Bob's Blog said...

webutante,
I'll look forward to your review. Have you read the book by Kathleen Willey?

Webutante said...

No I haven't...have you?

Lemon Stand said...

I pray daily that the Clintons NEVER make it back to the White House!

Bob's Blog said...

webutante,
No, I have not. Wikipedia says Linda Tripp wrote a very different account. She claims that K.W. had confided in her that she wanted to see how far the relationship would go, and actually plotted to get to be alone with Clinton; and that after he molested her, she described it in glowing terms to Linda.

I did hear K.W. interviewed on a local talk radio program this week. I did not catch the entire interview, but what I heard, she sounded credible.

We just cannot have that horrible sociopath back in the White House!

lemon stand,
I would have expected no less from a person with your wisdom and maturity.

herecomesthesun said...

I, too, will pray that Bill and Hillary never set foot in the White House again. I will pray for it regularly.

Hillary will not be President if the people care to look into who she and Bill really are, and if the press looks into it.