Thursday, November 29, 2007

CNN: A Very Unfunny Joke

Everyone is all abuzz about CNN letting Democrat operatives pose as Republican questioners in last night's debate. You expected CNN to be fair and balanced? You expected them to google questioners, to make sure they were not Clinton, Edwards, or Obama plants? They really should be renamed The Democrat Network. Still, from what I can gather, the Republican candidates answered the questions well.

CNN is dwindling, spiraling downward to become a very unfunny joke, except for Glenn Beck, of course. I love Glenn Beck!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I love Glenn Beck also... he is not afraid to say what her believes.. he is one of the few decent guys on there

Cookie..... said...

I prefer to call CNN..."The Clinton News Network"...IMHO

Bob's Blog said...

mimi,
I do not have t.v. reception, but I listen to Glenn on the radio. He is brilliant.

Cookie,
That works, too! Glad you stopped by.