Sunday, August 11, 2019

A collection of comments about the Epstein death

From the Ace of Spades blog,
Illiniwek commented,
also interesting, Barr comes out angry, demands full investigation ... Rosenstein says "no big deal, suicides happen, hard to prevent".

Rodrigo Borgia commented,
Does that mean they HAD to shut off the cams they had watching him?

Even the equivalent of Andy Griffith's Mayberry single-cell lockup has full-time video surveillance of prisoners nowadays.

In the Conservative Treehouse,
covfefe999 says:
The swamp exists because we made it happen. We voted for bad people. Trump isn’t going to be able to fix the problem in 4 years or even 8. We need to do a better job voting. Utah just put Romney into a 6 year Senate seat when they had a beautiful chance to primary him! Alabama put a Dem into a Senate seat instead of Roy Moore? Honestly, if we cannot fix this kind of stupid then don’t ever think that the swamp will be drained.

SundaysChild said,
I’m interested to hear how this happened because I have 2 Corrections Officers in my family and I’m aware of the precautions taken with suicide watch & high profile prisoners.. I’m interested because I want accountability for all involved in his Lolita Express – whoever that may be, Clinton or otherwise. I’m interested because I want to know if we have bad actors involved in this very convenient death.

As for the Clintons, I’m a Christian. One way or another, they’re going to meet up with the Ultimate Judge and His justice is not one you can dodge by smashing blackberry’s with a hammer.

No comments: