Saturday, August 10, 2019

We now are getting more information about Epstein's death

Commenter tentotwo wrote in the Ace of Spades blog,
THIS JUST IN:
Guard assigned to watch Epstein just gave a statement:

"At around 4 am I walked down the hall to the vending area. I put in $1.25 and pushed F-4. My pack of iced donuts got hung up before reaching the catch tray. I spent the next 2 hours rocking the machine until they finally fell down. As I was returning to my duty station, I passed Bill and Hillary Clinton carrying a step ladder and rope, obviously they were doing maintenance as a charitable donation from their foundation.
The donuts were a bit stale and I saw nothing unusual to report until I was awakened a few minutes later outside Mr. Epstein`s cell by a strange gasping sound."

No comments: