Friday, April 13, 2012

L.A. government absurdity: No paper or plastic!

L.A. is moving forward with plans to ban both plastic and paper bags. People will be asked to use reusable bags that, of course, contaminate food, because they are laden with bacteria. How many people do you suppose wash their bags before they come back to the grocery store? http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-bag-ban-20120405,0,2360183.story
Read this story at Breitbart.com for more information on the harmful effects of the proposed bans:  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/12/no-paper-or-plastic-la-bids-bags-goodbye
 

1 comment:

Jayde said...

Hello! :) I'm Jayde Vernoy... And I googled to see if I had any people who would be interested in my music blog. And I found your post a while back, from when I won the International competition. So, I thought you'd like to maybe know that I have a music blog now. Where I will post covers, renditions and such :) Thank you so much for posting about me! :)