Friday, June 03, 2011

Limbaugh versus Krauthammer

Did any of you hear Rush Limbaugh talking the other day about Charles Krauthammer's continuing dissing of Sarah Palin? Rush pointed out Krauthammer's history of being a speech writer for Walter Mondale. Though Krauthammer surely has a way with words, he is no match for Rush Limbaugh. Frankly, I don't know anyone who is!

I made a quick trip over to Rush's website, but did not see anything about Krauthammer. Rush is not one to play up spats with other conservatives. I did find these quotes, though:
"If I'm John Edwards and I'm facing an indictment that might lead to prison, the last thing I would want the inmates to know is that my nickname is the Breck Girl."

"You know what really bugs the media about Palin? The same thing that bugs them about me. They didn't make her; they can't destroy her. She is where she is despite the media. This is what they don't understand."

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Rush rarely disses anyone personally. I have heard him question Krauthammer's assessment at times. I myself gave up on Krauthammer over Sarah.