Thursday, January 06, 2011

Brushing My Teeth, by ten-year-old Jon Agard

I tumbled into the treacherous bathroom. I fell to the hard, cold floor. I stopped sobbing, and the snorts of laughter from the evil torturer who forced me to call her "Mom" pierced my ears. I scampered to my feet and picked up the slime-covered toothbrush. I slopped on the toothpaste, and then I started to brush. As I finished the top row, and the tedious slick-slosh was stopping, the torturing menace gave me a great snarl and with one bony finger pointed to my bedroom. I began to wimper sadly as I slid into the creeking and cracking bed, and SMASH, I fell into a deep sleep.

3 comments:

vw bug said...

That is GREAT!!! My sons would agree with him!

Terri Wagner said...

ROTFL It sounds like Fablehaven. Good job.

mushroom said...

That's good. The little brush of horrors. Look out, Stephen King.