Friday, January 17, 2014

When Hell Freezes Over!

Guest post by Suzann Darnall

That is the approximate timeline for me to ever vote for someone just because of their anatomy! As in I will never ever vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton!!!

I thought her husband was a disgrace to the office and I am quite sure she would be an even worse embarrassment than Bill. Not to mention she would simply intensify the fiascos that have been happening since Obama took office. It would be the perfect storm of a total and complete lack of morals, ethics, common sense, common courtesy, and common decency! Truly a disaster.

But, my not voting for her has nothing to do with her being a woman. It has to do with her being Hillary Rodham Clinton, one of the most power-hungry, deceitful, detached from reality, and corrupt political creatures I have ever witnessed . . . and that is saying a lot when you consider the times we have been living in.

I disliked Hillary long before she was Senator or Secretary of State. I knew from the start of Bill Clinton’s campaign that this was a woman willing to do whatever it took to get whatever she wanted . . . and what Hillary wants most of all is absolute power! She wants to be “Queen She Witch Empress of the Universe”, but will settle for President of the United States. As soon as she announced for the Senate, I knew she wanted eight more years in the White House. But, this time she wanted the Oval Office for herself. And, that is exactly why she “played nice” by being Obama’s Secretary of State. She was just amping up her political resume, collecting party markers, and doing her best to make sure everyone in 2016 sees the nomination monogrammed “HERS”, as if giving a gift of bath towels to a new bride.

Well, I am not sending in my RSVP for the bridal shower! I don’t care if she and her entourage are doing their best to make it all about girls’ night out at the polling booths. Encouraging any and all females to vote based on gender. Pushing for some kind of political shattering of a perceived White House glass ceiling. As if anatomical plumbing is the most important issue facing our beleaguered nation today.

In fact, despite my dislike of gender-based voting, one reason I will not vote for Hillary is because she is a woman . . . one of the maniacal, radical, liberal, political, Leftist women of the kind I dislike most. One of those who disparages those of us who have chosen different life paths from theirs. I didn’t have a lot of respect for her to begin with and she lost all of it when she said, “I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas . . . “

If a woman cannot respect another woman’s choices in life, I have no respect for her. The Left and those like Hillary make a big deal about women having choice, but they don’t really mean it. They don’t mind if a woman chooses to have an abortion, but they really object if a woman decides to be a stay-home wife and mother or, heaven forbid, be a Conservative.

They want you to have the option to choose, they just want to tell you which options to choose from. And, traditional, religious, Republican, and the like are very much not on the approved list.

So, I will not be standing in the Yo-Yo Sisterhood’s Divine Line of Voters for Hillary. Instead, I will be out there looking for a decent, upstanding, constitutionalist, conservative candidate of either gender who shares my traditional American values. A candidate who believes in the freedoms our country was founded upon. A candidate who believes in the rights many of us still cherish.

I know that candidate is not and will never be Hillary Clinton. In fact, it will likely never be anyone with a (D) after their name. They just don’t understand. It’s more than the equality, the environment, or the economy, stupid! It’s about FREEDOM!!! The kind of freedom all y’all on the Left side of the aisle just don’t seem to understand!

God bless America,

Suzann

No comments: