Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Totalitarianism

Control Hollywood? Michael Brown already knows how to do that!

Really, Joe? You want the government to step in and control their standards of speech on Hollywood? Guess what? I already choose when to and when not to support Hollywood. It’s called freedom of choice.

Do you really think someone ought to control what you say?

I already exercise control when it comes to you, Joe. I turn you off and ignore you.

Call me crazy, but I truly fear this country is headed down a path that if we don’t take a different path, we’re headed toward less and less freedom and more and more government control.

Totalitarianism.

Michael is referring to comments made by Joe Scarborough. You can read more of Michael and listen to Joe here: http://www.michaelbrowntoday.com/2012/12/first-we-come-for-the-guns-then-we-come-for-your-speech/

No comments: