Saturday, April 05, 2008

Rocky Mountain Spring Water

Today I attended an all-day workshop explaining Colorado's rules and regulations for foster parents. During a break I managed to walk down to Clear Creek, which starts up at the Continental Divide, and flows all the way through Denver. This was taken in the suburbs west of Denver. Clear Creek flows right through the Coors Brewery, which is west of where this photo was taken.

Right after I snapped this photo, I stepped in some duck poop and slid into the creek up to my knees. I hope you appreciate the photo!

3 comments:

Gecko said...

Hah. Anything for the picture! I appreciate it. And the sunset.

Webutante said...

Wonderful photo Bob....trying to figure out where that creek is.

Terri Wagner said...

What a hoot. Since I have to take pics, I know the danger, ha. Hope you surivived and the pic was worth it.