Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Inside Scoop on Bittergate

One of the interesting aspects of the revealing Obama statements to the fund raising gathering in San Francisco is that the person who posted his comments was a blogger who is an Obama supporter. I wonder if it will be even more difficult to get in to private events closed to the press, where candidates tend to be more candid. Bill Bradley has much more here. I believe the Democrat Convention in Denver will be very leary of blogger access, especially to "private" events.

Oh, and one more thing: I wonder who the bitter one is now?

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Hi Bob, I've been out on a work trip, but even out of touch I heard about this. The curtain begins to raise up on Obama and the truth is out. He's just another slick politican. Kinda makes you wonder where all the good guys have gone.