Friday, October 12, 2007

Three Great New Finds

I love finding blogs that write about subjects I am interested in. Two that I have recently found are Conservatism With Heart and Mike's America. Conservatism With Heart is written by a woman named Dee in Kansas City, one of my old stomping grounds. She is a homeschooling mom and has a passion for political news. I agree with her take on things. Mike did a great job breaking down the Republican debate last week. Since we don't watch t.v. any more, it is great to be able to go to the internet to see what the candidates did and said.

Donetta at A Life Restored has an incredible life story. The next time you are tempted to engage in self pity, go read the blog of this courageous woman of faith.

Update: Here are two more rightous blogs I just discovered and really liked. Our World As We See It pulls no punches as it irreverently takes a look at the political landscape. Chip, over at Chip's Church Chat is one pastor who does not mind taking an eloquent stand on political matters affecting this country. Read them both and enjoy!

3 comments:

Dionne said...

Thanks so much for the shout out!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, 3 fantastic blogs!! And hey, I'm hanging my head in shame. Those Rockies just "blew that cold wind" right down our backs yesterday :)

Bob's Blog said...

cynthia,
It's not too late to jump on the Rockies bandwagon!