Wednesday, October 31, 2018

"That's when my character was made!"

In this YouTube video of a 60 Minutes interview with George Soros, he was interviewed by Steve Kroft.

Kroft: "You're a Hungarian Jew who escaped the Holocaust by posing as a Christian."
Soros: "Right."

Kroft: "And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps."
Soros: "Right. I was fourteen years old and I would say that that's when my character was made."

Kroft: "In what way?"
Soros: "That one should think ahead, that one should understand and anticipate events."

Kroft: "You went out and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews."
Soros: "That's right."

Kroft: "Was it difficult?"
Soros: "Not at all, not at all."

Kroft: "No feeling of guilt?"
Soros: "No. If I weren't there, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow."

More here:

No comments: