Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tebow to New York, New Orleans to the cemetery

Tim Tebow has been traded to the New York Jets. The Broncos also gave the Jets a 7th round draft choice. The Jets gave the Broncos two draft choices, a 4th and a 6th round. I still have not heard any comments from Tim Tebow, so I don't know if the rumor is true that he said, "I like Apples; the first book of the Bible mentions them!" (Tebow's last tweet was on February 26. When he does tweet, Twitter may break!)

With Tebow in New York, he may become an even bigger national celebrity.

Also today in the NFL, the New Orleans Saints got body-slammed with penalties by Commissioner Roger Goodell, who suspended the coach, general manager, defensive coordinator (who is now with the St. Louis Rams), and two second round draft picks.

 

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

This is tough for me. I love Manning, I love Tebow, and I love Ingram. Hmmm, mostly I love college ball, ha.