Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blah, blah, blah

Today I had to do a lot of driving in the car, so I listened to talk radio. The sports show was boring. NPR was trying their best to take down Newt Gingrich. Mark Steyn was in for Rush. He ain't no Rush. Glenn Beck and his two sidekicks were hard to listen to because each was trying to out-sarcasm the other, and all were obviously for Rick Santorum, as they took turns bashing Newt and being bored by Romney. I slid an audio book into the player. It was Glenn Beck's book The Seven. In it Glenn writes about the painful but ultimately happy process of overcoming addictions and finding authenticity. I sure wish this authentic man would spend less time with the sarcasm on his radio program. It gets really old. By the way, did you know that the only place you can get real news is on GBTV and the Blaze? Yup, I heard it from Glenn!

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Yea Glenn is much better on his gbtv show, less sarcasm and more info like what Mike did in one of your previous posts. I think he sees his radio show as mostly entertainment. And I only Styen because of his accent giggle.