Thursday, May 19, 2011

Comin' in by the tractor trailer full!

The Wall Street Journal today has this X-ray photo of one of two tractor trailers filled with hundreds of people coming illegally into the United States. This one has people from Guatemala. They paid $7,000 each for the privilege of being smuggled into Mexico on their way to the U.S. Mexico does not take kindly to people coming into Mexico from neighboring countries, even if they are just passing through to the U.S.! Can you imagine how long it took them to save $7,000? Would we be willing to make that kind of a sacrifice to come to America?

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

I know it's against everything I believe about illegal immigration but I think I'd let these guys stay. The ones who took the money I'd throw under the jail.