Thursday, July 22, 2021

Biden's befuddlement

The new neo writes,
I could put up a post every day about some new evidence of Biden’s befuddlement. But why bother? His state has been obvious since way before the 2020 election, and it’s even more evident now. ...As I’ve said before, I think Biden has been losing it for some time, but I also think he was always vacant, unintelligent, self-serving, and mendacious.
I find it astounding that half of the nation either doesn’t seem to know or doesn’t seem to care much if at all. I understand that they are being led to this by the intensely hypocritical MSM and Democratic Party, but it still leaves me gobsmacked. But if they really have come to believe (as they’ve been told) that Republicans and Trump are tyrannically demonic, they would probably find the present state of affairs more acceptable.
Read more here: https://www.thenewneo.com/2021/07/22/i-could-put-up-a-post-every-day-about-some-new-evidence-of-bidens-befuddlement/

No comments: