Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Some important tweets this afternoon

Dr. Simone Gold tweeted,
Why are social media company employees with no medical degree or clinical experience censoring the perspectives of practicing physicians?

Why are journalists claiming hydroxychloroquine is ineffective when there are numerous studies showcasing its efficacy against COVID-19?

Dr. Simone Gold tweeted,
Why are state governors restricting physicians from prescribing an FDA approved medication for 65 years and empowering pharmacies to over-rule your doctor?

These actions are unprecedented and have never happened before in medicine.

Erielle Davidson tweeted,
If ever I’m arguing with someone and I know they’re winning, I’m just gonna ask to reclaim my time.

Judicial Watch tweeted,
“Steele just admitted that he knew that #HillaryClinton directly knew about the dossier. Why isn’t Hillary Clinton being questioned by Durham?”

Andy Ngo tweeted,
An editor for a Portland newspaper received intel from my antifa stalkers I was undercover. She then announced where I could be found to tens of thousands. Antifa immediately blinded me w/lasers & began following me. Alex Zielinski tried to get me killed.

Dr. Simone Gold tweeted,
-Facebook removed the livestream of our conference that had 15 million+ views

-Twitter forced us to delete video testimonials from our physicians

-Our web host removed our website and claimed a “violation of their TOS”

-The media smeared us with lies & falsehoods

No comments: