Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Why can't they do that when reporting on American news?

Sometimes, like tonight, I finish my gym workout quite a bit sooner than my sons, who, like tonight, may have challenged two other guys to a basketball game. When that happens, I grab a magazine from the rack. People bring in their used magazines, all of which tend to be far-left rags. I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico, which is where many liberal retired persons come to die. Tonight, I read The Week, which attacks the president with one-sided interpretations of every news event they report.

What I found interesting, though, is that when they reported on "The world at a glance," their stories tended to have more than one point of view. Why can't they do that when reporting on American news, I wondered?

No comments: