Monday, November 27, 2017

He likes crowds

Ace writes,
Al Franken Can Neither Confirm Nor Deny That His Hand May Have Inadvertently Contacted Women's Asses

Al Franken's done with his several days of redeemin' with this family, and is now giving interviews.

He's not saying much except he's sorry but he will not say what he's sorry about or if he actually did anything untoward for which he should be sorry about.
More apologies without admissions, and a rejection of the idea of resignation.

BTW, like Anthony Weiner (eventually), he can't rule out the possibility that more women may come forward to say he fondled them.

From the comments: If Moore pulls it off, it will be because of Franken and Conyers.

I'm almost thinking it would be best for Republicans if both Franken and Conyers stay put just to be able to see if Democrats can keep a straight face when they trot out the War on Women attack.
Posted by: Maritime

"if" (and) "women experienced that"

Always with the passive voice with these guys, and making it all about regretting a hypothetical reaction, instead of what they did.

Posted by: Lizzy

I am Al Frankengrabben, I will be checking into the Sex Rehab Clinic that cured Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey, and while it is 30000 dollars a month, I will use my Government Insurance to foot the bill, and only "charge" the taxpayers for Per Diem, Travel and Meals and Incidentals. I will get cured quickly and back to fighting for Wymmyn's Rights and against the NRA.

Thank you for standing by me, and again, I am sorry for the bad things I did.
Posted by: The Mouse that Roared

No comments: