Saturday, December 03, 2011

What I'm thankful for...By Greg Agard, age ten

I'm thankful for my parents, because without them, I wouldn't be me. In fact, if they weren't my parents, I could be a no-good, noisy, bratty little chihuahua! Or, I might even be...get ready for this: a girl! That would be terrible!!

Also, I am grateful for food: plump, tasty, life-saving food! The dough inside donuts, the sprinkles on cupcakes, and the juice that leaks from turkey when you take your first bite. Wow! I cannot imagine life without food.

The thing that I am most thankful for is life! If I did not have life, I'd be nothing. Well, of course, I could be a tree stump, but tree stumps can't do anything, So, I'm thankful for what God made me, even though I can't fly.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Sums it up quite nicely.