Friday, December 02, 2011

Flares into Darkness

One of my favorite blogs is Flares into Darkness. I like it because it is eclectic in its content and very informative. Today, for example, it features an excellent background story about supply lines into Afghanistan, several excellent music videos, a video of a snowmobiler trapped in an avalanche (always be in a group when in the backcountry!), a story about the fact that the FAA is considering new rules which would allow the civilian use of drones, a juvenile burglar in Britain is required to write a letter apologizing to his victim, but he is obviously not the least bit sorry, and finally, a video (helmet cam) of a Navy Seals obstacle course.
The link: http://yargb.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

ambisinistral said...

Hey, thanks for the compliment -- I appreciate it. :-)

I'm never quite sure what people make of some of the ridiculous tangents I go off on.