Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You do what you have to do to stop terrorists from acting out their fantasies!

The big issue here now, unbelievably, is this: did alleged terrorist Zazi's lawyer err in allowing the F.B.I. to question him for 30 hours? You've got to be kidding me! Since 9-11-2001 our nation's security guys have followed the principal of acting fast to prevent terrorists from killing more of us. Sometimes we charge them with lesser charges such as lying to the feds, as in this case. Sometimes we just capture them and put them in Guantanamo; but the point is, stop them before they get to go marry their virgins!

So, how does airport shuttle driver Zazi take time off to go get bomb-making training with al Qaeda, then come back here and get his job back, including security clearance?

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Ask Obama and his minions. Apparently they want this all handled as some legal thorny get off on a technicality instead of all out we have to win to survive war. I don't get it. I just have to take steps to protect my family. I can only shake my head at the craziness of the world since someone (not me) elected Obama.