Friday, September 18, 2009

Photos from Colorado

Steamboat Lake is one of the family's favorite camping spots. Unfortunately, I did not get to join with the family on this trip, but I am glad Kim had her camera.
This is my beautiful wife Colleen, who is happiest when outside or in the barn milking Rosie.
This is not our cow named Rosie. I just like this photo taken by daughter Kim on a recent camping trip to Steamboat Springs. Rosie, who looks like this cow, is now giving us ample milk for our family of seven who still live under this roof, and the milk is delicious!

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

The picture of the cow made me laugh. A thousand years ago in 1984 I went to LA to the Olympics with a friend. We took one day to drive up to the Sequoia National Forest...and yes she took a picture of a cow on the side of the road. I thought she was nuts...shows you what I know.