Sunday, March 22, 2009

Recognizing B.S.

I decided last week to finish Ann Coulter's book, Guilty. I had found myself putting the book down frequently, because I recognized the truth of what she was writing, and it was not good for my blood pressure. Coulter meticulously documents many of the things we have seen come to pass right before our eyes in our beloved country in recent years.

Documentation? Here are her chapters, and the number of footnotes per chapter:
Chapter 1 Liberal Motto: Speak Loudly and Carry a Small Victim: 61 footnotes
Chapter 2 Victim of a Crime? Thank a Single Mother: 138 footnotes
Chapter 3 Rage Against Our Machine: 83 footnotes
Chapter 4 Witless Witnesses to History: 44 footnotes
Chapter 5 They Got the Sex, We Got the Scandal: 87 footnotes
Chapter 6 When 95 Percent World Domination Just Isn't Enough: 125 footnotes
Chapter 7 Brave Beautiful Liberals: 143 footnotes

Reading Coulter's fine book will help me recognize media bias and liberal lies more rapidly. For example, today in the Denver Post there is a huge photo of Michelle Obama which takes up half of a page. The accompanying headline: "Poised, Clever, Savvy, Shrewd, Mother, Wife, First Lady, Intelligent." I kid you not!

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

We need more Anns up front and leading the revolution.