Monday, April 11, 2016

How Trump has manipulated his cult

On Facebook Steve House, the chairman of the Republican Party in Colorado tells about getting death threats because of Ted Cruz's victory in the state convention Saturday:
Death threats over running a caucus instead of a primary because it is the law here and over the fact that one candidate had a better strategy and a much bigger team on the field. 3000 phone calls with many being the trashiest stuff you can imagine over a tweet we didn't send and because a candidate says he didn't get to speak at our convention when we tried very hard to get him there. Shame on the people who think somehow that it is right to threaten me and my family over not liking the outcome of an election. Where do we live anyway; a third world country. We didn't do anything but follow the rules and all I have done as Chairman of this party is serve to the best of my ability and it comes to this. I am looking forward to showing people what real strength is.

I will not link to the post. Mr. House does not need to hear any more insanity from cultists.

No comments: