Friday, March 11, 2016

Goons and assaults

Ace of Spades commenters speak out on the actions of Trump's campaign manager:
Hillary must be so excited at the prospect of running against this guy. He's probably the only one on the planet who could turn her into a sympathetic figure. Serial adulterer running against Tammy Wynette. Awesome.
By Y-not
The worst part of this, and the most inexplicable, is the way they went after this woman afterward and tried to smear and discredit her.

Over something this minor -- something that could have been fixed with a simple apology.

This is a window into what sort of goon squad you'll be electing if he wins. "Oh but he's our goon this time" -- until he decides he's not. This is how he treats his backers.
by Pastafarian

I'm just not seeing assault.

I barely see anything, but if I had to give it a name, I'd call it crowd control.

Trump was obviously on his way out and they were clearing the way. She jumped in and got pushed/shoved/grabbed out of the way.

But I truly can barely even see it, and had I not known what is alleged to have happened, I wouldn't see it at all.

And I am a hardcore Cruzer.
by Tammy al-Thor

Or, this movie clip from a commenter who names himself or herself A Fistful of Trump

No comments: