Monday, September 19, 2011

Some thoughts about God, by Greg Agard

I was reading the Bible last night, and I came across something that I can't get out of my head: the universe is infinity, yet it only took God seven days to make! Just think about it: all those stars and planets and asteroids...and life! God created life!
It's the kind of thing that makes you wonder, "How does He do it?" I'll have to wait a lifetime to know the answer to that.

Editor's note: I got home from work late last night, and Greg, unable to sleep, was sitting on the couch reading the Bible, while everyone else was asleep. I sat down next to this precious ten-year-old boy and read a little with him, pleased to know that he is thinking about the awesome power of God. This morning I asked him to write something for the blog about what he was reading last night.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Good job, Greg!

I will know before you do, if things work like they should.

Thanks for the blog post!