Friday, April 15, 2011

Sweet moments

Tonight's prayer time tucking Sara in bed was just so sweet I wish I had taperecorded it. It went something like this.
"Dad, I am so glad God chose you to be my father."
"I am, too, Sara. I didn't know you were going to turn out to be such a sweet girl."
"Oh, it wasn't me. I prayed to God. He listens, then tucks the prayer away and makes it happen. I asked Him to help me be a sweet girl."

At the very least, I need always to carry a pen and some paper, so I can quickly write down these sweet moments verbatim.

4 comments:

swiftone said...

Things that make you go, "ahhh.." Thanks for sharing that. Great insight from a little girl.

vw bug said...

Definitely an 'ahhh' moment. She is growing up fast.

Terri Wagner said...

Awesome those r the moments that explain the verse become as a little child to enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Bob's Blog said...

Terri,
That, I believe, is profoundly true.