Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Color of Your Skin Versus The Content of Your Character


When the guy who played Kramer on Seinfeld uttered the "n" word while cursing at some people in his audience, it was a huge item in the MSM. Representative Maxine Waters screamed that everyone should stop uttering that word. She is right, but where is it most often uttered? By young and not-so-young blacks!

That is not to say that racism is not alive in America. Last night my wife and I treated ourselves to a night at the movies. We saw Dream Girls. The movie does a good job showing hurdles black singers had to overcome in America. The performances are fabulous. Nevertheless, the trio of twenty-something white females who sat behind us were mocking the movie all night. I turned around and stared at them several times, but I probably should have shouted out loud. Their racism sickened me! Their ignorance and classlessness were manifested every time they opened their punk mouths.

No comments: