Friday, February 28, 2020

Roger Stone deposition

In this video, Roger Stone is being interrogated by attorney Larry Klayman in a defamation lawsuit filed against Stone by Jerome Corsi and Klayman. At the 33 minute mark in this YouTube video the questioning turns to Stone's relationship with Donald Trump. Stone says, Donald Trump decides what he thinks, he decides where he's going to go, he decides what he is going to do. He is not handled or managed or scripted. No one tells Donald Trump what to think. From there up to the 40-minute mark Klayman questions Stone about the Obama birth certificate.

Then, he asks Stone who killed Kennedy! Stone mentions the involvement of organized crime. "Big Texas oil is involved!" "Vice President Lyndon Johnson is involved!" Are you concerned for the safety of President Trump? "I pray for the president's safety every single day!"

Stone expresses affection for Corsi but a strong dislike for Klayman. Klayman was founder of Judicial Watch, an organization I appreciate very much.

I think I may be back later, but I now have watched this for one hour, and so I will post this much.

No comments: