Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Sarah Palin's Inspirational Story

One of my favorite Christmas presents was Sarah Palin's book Going Rogue. I am halfway through it, so I will be writing more about it. The book is chronological, so the first half of the book is about her parents, her childhood, growing up in Alaska, marrying Todd, having five babies, becoming a city councilperson, then mayor, then governor of Alaska. It is very personal, and very inspiring. I really like this woman.

The best part of the book so far has been her very personal reflections about the birth of her last child, Trig. Sarah Palin truly trusts that God loves her, and her faith surely must be an inspiration to millions of people around the world. Asking her to be his running mate surely must be the best thing John McCain ever did!

But, I haven't got to that part of her life yet.

7 comments:

Terri Wagner said...

Keep me posted Bob. I'm going to have to get the book myself since no one was thoughtful enough to get it for me, ha.

Webutante said...

Want to hear everything you think, Bob. Thanks.

Gabriella said...

Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

I like your way of posting.

Hey i am interesting in adding your http://bobagard.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://spacestation-

shuttle.blogspot.com/


I have added your blog in my blog in right side bar links.

Will you add my blog in your blog list

Please reply dear.

Bob's Blog said...

Vijay: Done! I enjoyed visiting your blog.

Gabriella said...

May this day brings lots of joy in your life.

Hello Bob thanks for showing interest on my blog and adding, but the link seems to be broken link.

I can't able to reach my blog if i click the link.

Please i am pleasing you to correct the mistake.

Thanks ones again bob.

Bob's Blog said...

sorry, vijay. there is a message that says "go to the blog home page." If the reader clicks on that, it takes one right to your home page.

Gabriella said...

hello bob

my blog name is http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/.

Please correct it.

You have added wrongly please check bob.

The below one is the correct one
Space Station Shuttle Mission

Thanks dear