Friday, November 09, 2012

No shame in getting older

One talk radio show I try to listen to at least for a few minutes every day is The Laura Ingraham Show. Today there was a guest host, a shrill, shrieky, loud feminist named Tammy Bruce.

Although I did agree with many of the things Tammy said, I did not like her reference to "grey hairs." I think she used the term in reference to the leadership of the Republican Party. She further admitted that when she gets a grey hair, she quickly hides it, presumably by using hair color.

So now we are supposed to be ashamed or embarrassed at getting grey hairs? Getting older is something bad? I don't think so, Tammy.

1 comment:

innominatus said...

Tammy is mostly on our side but unfortunately is a shrill lesbo. And she probably isn't much of a Bible reader