Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Navy Seal who killed bin Laden now abandoned by the U.S. government

Here is a very sad story. The man who actually shot and killed Osama bin Laden has left military service after sixteen years. He has given an interview in Esquire Magazine to Phil Bronstein of the Center for Investigative Reporting. In the interview he says that he was told by a Seal officer that they would help him get a job driving a beer truck in Milwaukee. No such job has been made available. He also has no health insurance.

The shooter also recounted the details of the mission that killed bin Laden, including the moment he pulled the trigger.

"In that second, I shot him, two times in the forehead," he told Bronstein. "Bap! Bap! The second time as he's going down. He crumpled onto the floor in front of his bed. He was dead. I watched him take his last breaths. And I remember as I watched him breathe out the last part of air, I thought: Is this the best thing I've ever done, or the worst thing I've ever done?"

Read more here: http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/navy-seal-killed-bin-laden-abandoned/2013/02/11/id/489827?s=al&promo_code=12691-1

No comments: