Sunday, February 24, 2013

Changing locations

Looking out the window; nothing but white, both on the ground and in the air above the ground. We are expecting 14 inches out of this storm today. I guess I better leave for work one-half hour early.

Moving again next Saturday. Landlord losing house to foreclosure. Moving is such an emotional experience. Left brain overactive trying to analyze all the alternatives. I long for some right brain peace of mind.

This move will be to a suburban enclave in Parker, Colorado 19 miles southeast of Denver. Yes, the home I will be renting looks just like the photo below. It will be a big change for a guy who has lived in the country for the last six years.

I work in Parker, though, so I will no longer have the 45 minute commute. I'll drive by this pretty place in the photo below every day on my way to work.

1 comment:

Infidel de Manahatta said...

I grew up in a very rural environment (more cows than people) now I live in Manhattan. Go figure. But as you said, eventually one desires to lessen the commute.