Monday, January 23, 2017

The women who didn't get their way on November 8

Bookworm takes a look at the women protesters from this weekend.
My Facebook feed is swimming in proudly posted pictures of vulgar gals out there protesting just about everything, united only by their crudity, their hated, their stupidity, and their infantile sexual obsessions.

I keep telling myself that something that agitates this many Americans is something we need to take seriously — but then I look at what these women (and some guys) are doing and I think, “No, there’s nothing serious about them. Sick? Yes. Vulgar? Definitely. Hate-filled? Sadly. Stuck in a 13-year-old boy’s brain when it comes to sexuality? Yes. But no, they’re not serious.”

The one great thing about these protesters is that they’ve renewed my conviction that I voted for the right candidate . . . and it wasn’t Hillary.

She then posts lots of pictures from the protesters, and adds her own captions to each photo. Read more here.

No comments: