John Hawkins is one of my favorite writers on real subjects that we deal with on an everyday basis. today he has written at PJ Media about jerks. Jerks don't need Ten Commandments; five will do just fine.
5. Arrogance: I can top that!
4. Ingratitude: Thanks....for nothing!
3. Cheapskate: I forgot my wallet!
2. Complaining: Are we there yet?
1. Ridicule: It's funny when I rip on people!go here to read the descriptive explanations for each of the five commandments: http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2013/01/09/the-5-commandments-of-being-a-jerk/?singlepage=true