Piers Morgan writes at Daily Mail,
Since the election, Trump has continued to Tweet away. He's called for Hamilton to be boycotted and flag-burning to be criminalised, and every time the same 10-part pattern unfolds and the whole thing starts again.Read more here.
Each episode followed a familiar 10-part pattern:
1) Trump posts an inflammatory, highly opinionated tweet.
2) The media goes nuts.
3) Trump’s tweet then dominates the news all day.
4) The media demands he stops tweeting because it’s ‘un-presidential.’
5) Trump ignores them.
6) Conventional politicians demand he stops tweeting because it’s un-presidential.’
7) Trump ignores them too.
8) Trump wakes up next morning to every paper and cable news show talking about his tweet.
9) Trump chuckles to himself.
10) Trump tweets again.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4002066/PIERS-MORGAN-Twitter-helped-Trump-s-campaign-triumph-d-better-used-government-140-characters-press-political-elite-hate-tough-Twitty.html#ixzz4S5QKRKDS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook