Friday, September 20, 2013

With supporters like Gennifer Flowers, Hillary Clinton doesn't need enemies!

Gennifer Flowers tells The Daily Mail,

‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.

'He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’

Yet however much their roles as mistress and wife cast Gennifer and Hillary Clinton as natural rivals Gennifer claimed to feel a sense of solidarity with Hillary, 65, and would support Hillary’s candidacy for President.

She said: ‘The support I would give Hillary is as a woman. I’m one of those women who in so many aspects of my professional and personal life I’ve been out there making strides for women and allowing them to go down roads in which they were not welcome.

No comments: