Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Man Who Says What He Thinks


Kudos to Dr. James Dobson, who is an equal opportunity blaster of presidential candidates. He does not like the way Obama supports killing babies, and he wants McCain to be more of a leader in speaking up for the institution of marriage. It doesn't win him any friends in the media, but I don't think he cares. Dr. Dobson’s internationally syndicated radio program is heard daily on more than 3,000 radio stations across North America. It also airs in 27 languages in more than 160 countries. I believe that is more than five times the number of stations that carry Rush Limbaugh's number one rated talk show in America.

3 comments:

Terri Wagner said...

I know very little about Dobson, but I do know he has tremendous influence. I just can't seem to get past the fact that these are my choices. (And thanks Bob for the kind words at the blog site.)

Webutante said...

Good point, Bob. He's a real light in this weary, fallen world.

shoprat said...

We need more men like Dobson and we would have fewer like McCain and Obama.