Sunday, June 22, 2008

Answering Smears With Facts



Perhaps one of the most intensely competitve U.S. Senate races in America this year is the one in Colorado between conservative former Congressman Bob Schaffer (photo on the right) and liberal current Congressman Mark Udahl (photo on the left). Conservative blogger Rossputin has been doing a wonderful job countering liberal hit jobs against Schaffer. It is nice to know we have someone bright enough and diligent enough to answer smears with facts.

Update: Rossputin has asked me to identify him as libertarian or fiscally conservative, rather than conservative. I just did.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

I dunno Bob. I communicate with someone who is a SanFran lawyer and believe me, half of the people in this country are too far left to ever meet in the middle. And of course all his/her rantings are "backed up" by the media as if I'm going to accept that.