Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Sunset

What a fantastic Father's Day! First, a fifty dollar gift certificate to my favorite flower nursery. Then, handmade gifts from all of the little kids. A long phone conversation with my eighteen-year-old son. The afternoon off, to plant the plants I got at the nursery. Sixteen-year-old son put up two hundred yards of fencing. And now, I have been given the night off to blog or do whatever else I want. No dishes, no floor cleaning. First, I decided to go out and water the plants. Then, I saw that we were going to have a great sunset, so I stayed outside long enough to snap these three pictures for your enjoyment.


2 comments:

julie said...

I hope you had a great day today, Bob - you've definitely earned it!

Terri Wagner said...

Happy Father's Day to you Bob; as always excellent photos.